The Soap Cycling Name and Logo
The name and logo of Soap Cycling are the exclusive property of Soap Cycling. Both name and emblem are protected under local and international law. Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the express prior written permission of Soap Cycling.
Requests for permission to use the name and emblem of Soap Cycling should be emailed to us at email@example.com. Any approval for such requests will be granted at our absolute discretion.
The Soap Cycling Website
The Soap Cycling Website is for personal use and educational purposes only. Any other use, including without limitation reproduction or translation of anything more than a de minimis portion of the Content of the Soap Cycling Website or any use other than for personal or educational purposes, requires the express prior written permission of Soap Cycling. Requests for permission should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying full details of the proposed use. Any approval for such requests will be granted at Soap Cycling’s absolute discretion. In any event, Soap Cycling shall not be responsible for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity. All Content of the Soap Cycling Website is protected by law including without limitation, the Copyright Ordinance.
The use of particular designations of countries or territories does not imply any judgment by Soap Cycling as to the legal status of such countries or territories, of their authorities and institutions or of the delimitation of their boundaries. The mention of names of specific companies or products (whether or not indicated as registered) does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of Soap Cycling.
The use of the information available on the Soap Cycling Website is at the discretion of the user. Soap Cycling does not guarantee that the Soap Cycling Website, or any Content on it, will be complete, up to date or free from errors or omissions. Soap Cycling cannot be deemed liable for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising from the use of, or inability to use, the Soap Cycling Website or the reliance or use of the information provided on the Soap Cycling Website.
The Soap Cycling Website may also contain statements, advice or opinions of non-Soap Cycling content providers or individuals. These do not necessarily reflect the policies or views of Soap Cycling. Soap Cycling does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any statement, advice, opinion or other information provided by any non-Soap Cycling content provider, or any user of the Soap Cycling Website, or other person or entity and Soap Cycling accepts no liability for such statements, advice or opinions.
No representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind (whether express or implied) concerning the Soap Cycling Website are given, including responsibility for any infection by virus or any other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
All rights to the resources included in the Soap Cycling Website remain with their respective copyright owners, as indicated for each resource. For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
Please refer to the Privacy Statement for details on Soap Cycling’s personal data handling practices and how Soap Cycling may collect, use and/or transfer any of your personal data on the Soap Cycling Website.
The Soap Cycling Website may be linked to other websites that are not under Soap Cycling’s control. Soap Cycling provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or approval by Soap Cycling of any website, product or service. Soap Cycling does not assume any responsibility or liability in respect of such websites, including, for example, responsibility or liability for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on those websites.
Linking to Soap Cycling
Soap Cycling welcomes links from sites that share our goals. By adding a link you are expressing your support for these goals. If you choose to link to the Soap Cycling Website, you must agree to all of the terms and conditions for linking set forth below. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not establish a link to the Soap Cycling Website. By establishing a link to the Soap Cycling Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
If you wish to link from your website to any pages of the Soap Cycling Website you may do so only on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the Soap Cycling Website page, and subject to the following conditions:
- The linking text must simply consist of the Soap Cycling Website address;
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any logos on the Soap Cycling Website;
- You do not in any way imply that Soap Cycling is endorsing any products or services;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with Soap Cycling nor present any other false information about Soap Cycling;
- You do not otherwise use any Soap Cycling’s trademarks displayed on the Soap Cycling Website without Soap Cycling’s express written permission;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, pornographic, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- At any time and at our complete discretion we reserve the right to withdraw the permission to make website links to the Soap Cycling Website in which case the site manager must agree to remove the link immediately.
If you choose to submit any content for publication on the Soap Cycling Website (e.g., a posting to a blog or a discussion board, a video or photograph submitted as part of a contest), you hereby warrant that no contribution to the Soap Cycling Website:
- Will be, or may be considered to be, unlawful, threatening, abusive, bigoted, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
- May constitute, advocate or encourage conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability or other violation of any local, state, national or international law;
- Violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Contains or may be associated with a computer virus or other harmful component;
- Constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- Contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; or
- Contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind.
We have the right to remove any content or posting you make available on the Soap Cycling Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards.
Any content you upload to the Soap Cycling Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted by you or uploaded by you or any other user of the Soap Cycling Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, proprietary rights or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Soap Cycling Website. The views expressed by other users on the Soap Cycling Website do not represent our views or values.
The Soap Cycling Website is directed to people residing in Hong Kong. We do not represent that Content available on or through the Soap Cycling Website is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of the Soap Cycling Website or any service rendered by us through the Soap Cycling Website to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access the Soap Cycling Website from outside Hong Kong, you do so at your own risk.
Law and Dispute Resolution
Any notice to Soap Cycling by the user shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.