CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
BUSINESS AND MARKETING MANAGER
- Business Development & Sales Strategy for income generation
- Very dynamic & committed team player
- Good business acumen with strong analytical mind
The role of Business and Marketing Manager
Soap Cycling’s Business and Marketing manager is in charge of managing our small, yet well-established NGO’s fundraising, public relations, and social media strategies. We are a non-sub-vented social enterprise and relies on the donations from the corporate for our recycling sessions, so as to implement the community empowerment programme and the hygiene programme. The role develops and implements the business strategy for income generation as well as fundraising, and includes the overarching brand development.
Main Areas of Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Identify opportunities to increase sales and to achieve sales targets.
- Identify and approach prospective corporate customers and successfully close deals.
- Generate new business by offering consultation to corporate supporters.
- Develop accounts through strategic based selling and relationship management.
- Engage clients by delivering sales presentations and preparing business proposals in a professional manner.
- Identify and manage the pipeline of opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets by formulating sales planning and strategies.
- Maintain and analyze client profiles for better planning and development.
- Prepare sales reports and forecast business trends for management’s review.
- Manage website and digital marketing platforms of Soap Cycling.
- Produce annual / half-year / quarterly reports, newsletters, press releases and posts of digital marketing.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience in B2B sales/ Key Account Management with proven track record is preferable.
- Preferably with some NGO / Social Venture / start up / social media experience.
- Experience of digital marketing or social media platforms.
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design program is a plus.
- Well-organized, presentable with good influencing and communication skills.
- Result-oriented, confident, self-motivated with strong business acumen, positive approach and able to perform multitasks.
- Strong analytical, organizing and management skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and the date of availability for employment to email@example.com.